I have the 50% cooldown on consumables book and does this work with FHCs? This may have been asked somewhere already but I couldn't find. I assumed that a FHC would work but wanted to double check before banking on it for halloweek. (I like to prep early)
Book question
Started by Reclusive [2114708] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 10
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 65 / 100
- Historical score
- 29 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 52 / 100
Most-liked replies
It does not, just candies, alcohol and energy drinks.
Do you consume FHC?? As in eat or drink?
def try them with hot sauce, it really brings out the flavor in the feathers
Ah thanks. Now to figure out how many cans I'm going to need and how much its gonna cost me -.-
in a restaurant nearly 600 cans about 2-2.5b in value for the month