Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Apology 2.0

Started by Hootch [2928530] on in Graveyard.

8 replies · 283 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
15
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
39 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
51 / 100
Engagement score
56 / 100

Most-liked replies

Hootch [2928530]

I would like to sincerely apologise for the apology post I made earlier, apologising for the post I made about the forgery crime. 

I would like to personally apologise to Ben_hagen for mistaking him for someone else (I need to go to Specsavers)

Seems people think I'm mad I'm not I promise.

 

P.s please guys can we stop with the bounties my alt account is making to much money it's getting suspicious.

Thanks 

Stan [1514485] Wiki Contributor

Dont apologize, do shit and tell torn  "COME AT ME BRO"

 

 

Thats how this game is played