Due to Torn making some major changes, like not allowing advertisement companies, or even being able to "spam a recruitment thread" I've run into a few issues.
For one, it would be nice to be able to remove your own forum comments. I routinely bump my own forum post every 6 hours or so, but if a member also does and I happen to miss it... Whelp, you're f**ked. Some petty person WILL report your comment. I have a few members who have already been warned for this.
A solution would be being able to delete your comment. (Or removing this absolutely asinine change). All it does is steal staff time.
Another change being that since Advertisement companies are no longer around, and let's face it, Trade chat still isn't great. This means people looking for employees are typically messaging a couple hundred people a day.
I know this has been suggested before, it just blows my mind that it gains no traction, why do we not have a toggle for "Looking for Work" and why does advanced search not have an option to search for players not in a city or player job?
Many things have been taken due to rule changes, and I think a good compromise would be adding these simple QoL changes to hopefully alleviate a lot of growing resentment.