Your $895,857,575 Seattle Mariners (-1) (Asian Handicap 1 Full event) bet on Seattle Mariners v Chicago White Sox was refunded
Why was this bet refunded? The game finished and I had the winning bet
Started by zumdahl322 [2080088] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Your $895,857,575 Seattle Mariners (-1) (Asian Handicap 1 Full event) bet on Seattle Mariners v Chicago White Sox was refunded
Why was this bet refunded? The game finished and I had the winning bet
Another one just got refunded.
Your $904,839,247 San Diego Padres (-1) (Asian Handicap 1 Full event) bet on San Diego Padres v Oakland Athletics was refunded
I.made another bet, lost that one, no refund there , lol ...
Do you know how asian handicap bets work?
Mariners won 4-3
You bet -1
After handicap adjustments the score is 3-3. It pushed and refunded
Same story with Pardes v A's
Handicap bets are refunded if the scores are tied after accounting for the handicap, as mentioned above.
Thanks!
Apparently I don't, I thought it meant "won by 1 or more" like American betting. Weird that this has never happened before so I never thought twice of it.