Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[COMPLETE]

Started by AnthonyDuBois [2846192] on in Attacking.

2 replies · 78 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
41 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
AnthonyDuBois [2846192]

Don't even try mugging me, my wallet is empty.
I want to buy a loss from someone with atleast that amount of total battlestats to get the "invictus" honor. I am willing to pay 10M or similarly valued items in exchange (plushies, flowers, wallets). You can haggle if that seems unfair. Contact me so we can coordinate (I will use vicodin before you attack me).

It is done