Hello this one isn't really major and or game charging maybe even more of a question but I've noticed that vanguard pieces don't show up on networth I thought for awhile maybe because the price says N/A but i thought that couldn't be it because my Sentinel helm shows up and my delta set did aswell even tho those said N/A at the time before i sold Thanks for taking the time ti read this - Ark
Bug maybe
Started by Ark [2744779] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 9
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 59 / 100
- Historical score
- 36 / 100
- Story score
- 41 / 100
- Engagement score
- 52 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Chedburn [1] Admin
· 7 likes ·
I've just updated around 180 items to begin contributing to networth again, there should be enough stable trading history to allow this. The updates will appear tomorrow. Thanks. - CloudJumper [1636201] · 1 likes ·
Passing along to Joe. Thanks..!!
Passing along to Joe.
Thanks..!!
I've just updated around 180 items to begin contributing to networth again, there should be enough stable trading history to allow this. The updates will appear tomorrow.
Thanks.
Good day idn but there seems to be a bug or a glitch cuz when you go on the recruitment tab on the app it goes black on the android and it crashes out and I also did it on the web on aloha as well and same result crashes out completely.
You should make your own thread to report that, this thread is already closed and not about your issue.