Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Hiring

Started by Nina0215 [3295683] on in Company Discussion.

0 replies · 17 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
31 / 100
Historical score
11 / 100
Story score
16 / 100
Engagement score
24 / 100
Nina0215 [3295683]

I have a few more positions opened to fill please message me if interested.  I try to look out for everyone who works with me. I am looking for individuals that are active and looking.  I own a clothing store. If you would like to contribute to something that is in its early stages go ahead and apply.

 

Everyone has a chance until they don't.

If you keep your stats up you have a way to keep money l will pay you 30k after you have been employed with me  for days.

You must remain active I will train when I can. Please help me make this one of the Best shops..