Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bounty slots

Started by BigDMan [2581280] on in Trading Post.

0 replies · 7 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
14 / 100
Historical score
7 / 100
Story score
14 / 100
Engagement score
20 / 100
BigDMan [2581280]

I'll get to the point have someone that is annoying the hell out of you? With my services you'll be able to return them the favor. All bounties are place anonymously to protect me and any I am with. Please mail or message if you'd like to do business.

 

110k a slot 

X is price per bounty 

Y is total 

Z is how many

So total will always be

Y=(x+.5x+110k)z

 

All sales are final and money will be given in full before I place the bounties