Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

New here

Started by Canzee [3329605] on in Faction Recruitment.

1 replies · 28 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
15 / 100
Historical score
8 / 100
Story score
18 / 100
Engagement score
30 / 100
Canzee [3329605]

Hello

 

My name is Canzee! I was looking for something to do and stumbled upon this place. So far it seems nice and the people are friendly enough. I am currently looking for a "faction". I have to be honest, I have no idea what a faction is or how it operates here. If anyone can recommend a faction that is new people friendly, I would appreciate it.

 

So, any pointers for someone who is new? I have already done the tutorial and am looking to progress.

 

Any information is greatly appreciated.

 

Thank you!