I'm a head of operations and integrations for a sales consultancy in my day to day (mainly programming/integrating API's) so I have more than enough experience to do just about anything you need.
Since I'm just starting this thread I'll get a gauge as I go on how much to charge. But essentially you'll have an idea, I'll tell you how long it'll take, we'll agree on a cost for the project, you'll pay 1/2 of the project cost, then on completion once you're satisfied with the result you'll pay the other half.
If you need further work on it in the future I'll be sure to add documentation to the code so that another programmer can pick up where I left off or we can discuss some sort of fee for future troubleshooting.
Some scripts I've made
- An extensive auto pricing system for the bazaar that takes into account personal prices and current market listings
- A custom pricelist for trading that plugs into Arson Wharehouse or can be used stand alone
- A faction attack sheet + auto RW payout calculator (useful to see realtime payout / hits rather than waiting until the end)
- A table with attack links that has a countdown of hospital timers, an alert for when to open the attack page and a regular API refresh to catch people who med out of hospital
- An alert when carrying too much money with quick access to the vault storage.
- A one button system for the gym to train wile maintaining ratios
- Various alerts for xanax, refils, cooldowns etc - all with quick links.
- A little button on the miniprofile to copy "username [ID]" to quickly send xanax after revives
- A faction userdata scraper (useful to get a gauge of what builds their members have with ratio of hits to misses, damage per hit, dodge ratio, stealth ratio etc)
- A mug list that puts targets on cooldown, removes them from the list, until they're ready to be mugged again and also tracks all the mugs you do to calculate how profitable each target is.
- An employee poaching tool - stat estimating based on current company and role + age and other stats.
- A forum post bump tracking table.
- Quick copy paste and alerts for trade channel messages.
There's a bunch of other little things I've made as well. Reach out via the thread or pm if you have any custom requests.