Anyone excited for black ops 6 ? Apparently they’ve been working on the game for 4 years. Produced by Treyarch. Round based zombies are back and much more.
Black ops 6
Started by Larten_Crepsley [1569797] on in Gaming.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 18
- Authority score
- 22 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 53 / 100
I always prefer the Treyarch made games, they always just feel better.
I've struggled to be excited about a new COD game for a number of years now. But if BO6 is anything like BO/ BO2 it will peak my interest! So here's hoping :D
Its call of duty, been the same shit since MW2019. theyll probably recycle half the maps the expect players to be happy with the barely finished state of launch
It looks promising, I'll probably end up getting it at some point.
I never really enjoyed the lastest cods like mw2019 etc... more of a bo2 fan..... Watched a couple of vidz on bo6 and I can't wait.... Especially for zombies
If you play zombies make sure to give me a shout
Dont really care for the multiplayer, zombies gonna be too good
Of course mate 🫱🏽🫲🏾
Campaign and zombies sounds really good i cant waitttt
I usually want a boots on the ground kind of shooter with "get right back into the action" mechanics. The route they're taking with Black Ops 6 is stepping in the right direction. I'm really looking forward to the maps, I stopped at around Cold War and Vanguard. I definitely am coming back for Black Ops 6.