is there a shop that sells printers? the ones on the item market are very expensive
buy printer
Started by Emily11 [3298325] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 25 / 25 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 25
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 61 / 100
- Historical score
- 30 / 100
- Story score
- 51 / 100
- Engagement score
- 69 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- HOLUX [509465]
· 12 likes ·
Damn, had a thought to send you one but nah - Theory [2190956]
· 4 likes ·
Don't be a dick! Most people would just give you one if you ask nicely. Coming into a new community with that attitude isn't a very good way to make friends 🤷♂️ Just saying.. - Knave_of_Hearts [2203576]
· 3 likes ·
At your age you definitely don't have the crime experience to do forgery anyway. Start with search for cash.
it's not sold in stores, which is partly why it's expensive. it can be found doing certain crimes though; pickpocketing and burglary if i recall.
At your age you definitely don't have the crime experience to do forgery anyway. Start with search for cash.
You can pickpocket it from postal workers. I feel like 1 in 5 postal workers will give you a printer.
didn't ask
Damn, had a thought to send you one but nah
Damn, welcome to Torn. With that kind of attitude to free advice, I can see you going far.
Okay, that was interesting... well he gave you advice. You are lucky he even gave you advice.
Also, may I know why you want a printer, I don't see why you need one right now...
Don't be a dick! Most people would just give you one if you ask nicely.
Coming into a new community with that attitude isn't a very good way to make friends 🤷♂️ Just saying..
Can I please have a printer 🥺
Can i have a kissss pretty pretty pretty pleaaase 🥰🥰
She already has a bounty, that's an impressive accomplishment!
You sent a Printer to narO.
Close
I had an odd one anyways, now my OCD is happier 😆
In hospital for 14 minutes
Mugged by someone
Looks like you got a kiss already 😂 Maybe next time lol
Didn't ask.... LMAO
Well, a good evening laugh for this saturday
16:33:03 - 22/06/24 Theory sent a Printer to you
16:16:46 - 22/06/24 Emforus sent a Printer to you with the message: bet
Thanks guys, now I can finally do forgery, don't think I could afford it before
Good luck with Forgeries, I'm at 93 and can't wait for it to be done.
91 here, I miss my days in Pub after experiencing this crime lol
I'm in the 30's, little late to the party, had other crimes to work on still, and can honestly say that I also hate Forgery.