Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mission target RIP

Started by Banana_King [2242061] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 55 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

SlantSix [1471037] ×1

Banana_King [2242061]

I received the Tree Huggers mission but one of the targets is Resting in Peace. Even if I could attack, I'm not really interested in sending that type of message. Target is https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=1471037

Mentions: SlantSix [1471037]

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Target gets re-assigned in such cases if you refresh the mission page after accepting the mission.