Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Inverted Colors?

Started by StardustAnomoly [3319129] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 73 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
6
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
39 / 100
Story score
46 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100

Most-liked replies

StardustAnomoly [3319129]

I'm currently posting this with Torn Tools enabled.  I've been having an issue with the colors of everything being inverted.  most items and character portraits look white.  it wasn't a big issue until i hit lvl 15.  now i notice when I'm trying to fly somewhere I cant even read the prices or letters for where I'm going or how long it'll take.  I've disabled torn tools, turned on and off dark mode and also checked to see if forced dark mode was on.  I've cleared the cache for the site as well.  this is an issue just on opera GX it seems,  I redownloaded chrome to test and it worked fine.[image: snipboard.io]

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

You are using a native dark mode theme from your browser settings. You'd need to disable the browser's dark mode and rely on Torn's own Dark mode if you want to avoid such issues. The browser's dark mode will simply invert colors without considering the font colors and can lead to such issues.

 

Thanks!

Goldibear [3779219]

I know its a year old but this helped me out. Specifically for me at least, The "Force Dark Pages BETA" Setting needs to be turned off. Found in "settings" than "GX Features".