Post will be edited and reworked soon
Deleted
Started by HoenerSa [3298281] on in Tutorials & Guides.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Authority score
- 51 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 46 / 100
This gave me eye cancer! Unless that was your goal, please delete this post, or at least add some damn paragraphs.
For those out there, best advice I've had so far which I don't follow personally:
"Work smarter, not harder...
Or you can just steal."
Guides help a lot for new players and the Q&A forum is also a great place. Use those. Other than that, AI art is heavily condemned by many players in Torn, so it's definately not a sustainable pathway of income. Reaching out to other players is the key to growth as the sole essence for Torn's popularity among the players is nothing but the community itself.
P.S.: Please add some colours or make paragraphs.
Except OP was working harder. He is, basically, treating Torn as a full-time job, and is demanding from others to do the same.
Moreover, quite a lot of stuff doesn't even add up. For example:
Add to that, that by now traders were coming to me - I met a lvl 100 top trader paying very good trade prices.
Traders wouldn't bother with prices above market unless they gain something extra. For example, I was - actually - getting "very good trade prices" for my plush from direct traders because I was selling them as part of plush sets (for $452k; yes, more than I could've gotten from Pawn Shop if I had History Bachelor).
IMO, the best option for a noob here is to find someone with a bazaar who wouldn't mind reselling their plush on market for 1% of the price. Though, this would necessitate trading in bulk so as to reduce hassle.
Okay I cleared everything I will rework the thread, I appreciate the feedback.