I love to gamble all my money away so one day i can make it big
I Love gambling!
Started by Freggers420 [3337516] on in Gambling.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 8
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 40 / 100
- Engagement score
- 52 / 100
Sir, may I suggest that you're a flippin' idiot.
Same here I lose billions in Bookies & Blackjack 🤣
i lost 100k today
Exit now so you can save it for useful things
KEEP GAMBLING
guys im gonna sell my left nut so i can continue to gamble
ahh when times are rough just gamble am i right
too true my friend! i gambled my wife away and lost but i dont care i kept gambling!
bro i lost 8 mill since when i first wrote this thread
Well you dont have that much money so even if you lose everything, Youll earn it back in no time (: