No more
No more
Started by Ragiththekilla [3337346] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 18 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 43 / 100
- Engagement score
- 43 / 100
No
Too bad you've still got green leaf protection.
Yes
I'm on drug cool down
I meant the other green leaf that protects you from bounties and attacking.
Edit: assuming you are actually new to this game and not a multi, don't beg for stuff or money, it only gets you enemies.
Oh ok I'm new
Thanks
Np, run along now, go smoke your drugs!
Graved. No discussion