Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Curious

Started by Coworker [3280976] on in General Discussion.

36 replies · 1.47k views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 37 / 37 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
37
Discussion span
→
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
58 / 100
Engagement score
71 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

4Am [2318684]

After recent threads about people CRYING talking about MUGGING.

 

I think a nice BEST BUY MUGGER/MUGGER thread is in order. I will personally hand out thread dividends on each part(s).  

Callaghan [1316121]

I used to get these terrible Captchas where I was forced to solve a series of increasingly deadly puzzles before I was allowed to go into gym and load up Global to train that leftover 5e

Rodrick [1402437]

Activity? My faction was in a war last weekend and it was going to be a tough one, so I was on for 19 hours one day and 14 hours the next. That's a lot but considering the war started at 3:00 am my time, I slept until just before and stayed awake through the day, then I slept for about 5 or 6 hours and played 14 hours the next day, not impossible. 
Conspiracy theory? I did make a comment a few weeks ago, when points were removed from the pawn shop, that the admins were more interested in making money than anything else, especially considering the number of gambling addicts buying DP's and selling them for Torn dollars to fund their addictions.

 

So now I have the captcha's. The reason given is just a standard reply given to everyone, it doesn't mean anything really.