1
1
Started by DragonMan21 [2841961] on in Faction Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 19
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 13
- Likes on archived posts
- 24
- Authority score
- 51 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 53 / 100
- Engagement score
- 62 / 100
I bet your faction page has so many daily visitors, it would really justify the 100 mil costs......... right?
Lol
You the same guy that wanted money to change his name?
Sponsor
That's double your own NW, and you have literally like day old faction.
Seems like literally the worst possible investment ever.
You are not even offering a free rusty sword or anything with this offer!! Shame on you !!! At least a pillow so we can rest well at night while our investment grows.
SHAME!!!
ok, fine if yall dont like the offer. just say no.
I, for one, embrace the new era of domain squatting and sponsored ads in faction naming.
Starting bid of 1m to rebrand as "Legitimate Business: Presented by GucciGoose"
The First Rule of Torn: We don't talk about Torn Don't beg, ever. Even scamming won't earn you as many enemies as fast as begging will.
This is just begging in a poorly wrapped decoration.
no its not.
if you pay me 100 million, ill give you 1/5 of war profits, and a mention in our name. but fine, ill change it to 25 million
Another retard making a 5k respect faction to screw over noobs who don't know any better.
20% of your war money in perpetuity?
if so that went from a bad deal for the buyer to a bad deal for you pretty quickly... careful offering terms like that.
He wouldn't pay anyway. He's looking for handouts, not making payouts.
your saying i should change it back to one hundo million
I know that last time I was casually browsing through factions with 5-6k respect I thought,
'Gosh darn I'd be interested in seeing some paid advertising up in here!'
10/10 worth 100mil!