Is there one? If not, there should be. I think it’d do well!
Torn podcast
Started by ExecKiller [3326165] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 18
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 55 / 100
Mentioned in this thread
Ara [2094582] ×1
There is https://open.spotify.com/show/3K2HDzha5RSPVk2PvRbRO5
imo it’s really good, funny, and informative
there is an unofficial podcast, or was; not sure if they still do it. I think it was run by Ara
Mentions: Ara [2094582]
Amazing! I’ll check it out :)
Thanks all!
It's called torn underground and it's good
let me know what you think ,after listening to torn underground
its informative and very funny,
its not child friendly as they swear , my daughter will be 15 in 7 days so due to her age
, i can listen to torn underground, in room that I'm tidying or cooking etc
I'm not sure if you no this but torn underground podcast is also on YouTube, and some torn players make torn video's on YouTube,
i found podcast and players helpful
also torn underground has a discord server i will find the link and can send it to you if you want ?
best wishes x
Just as an FYI, torn underground podcast is A+
Some of us are genuine fans ^_^
You can find the discord Here please be sure to drop in and chat with the community.
I know the language and adult nature of the podcast makes it hard to listen to around little ones but luckily I have a 30 minute commute without the kiddos.
please enjoy the podcasts and drop me a message if you have comments or suggestions. Always open to feedback for beers with Balashi