Hello, I’m new and I need monies 😅 so anyone who sees this who would like to send me some I would greatly appreciate it.
Being new I have nothing to offer but my thanks and a crisp high five :p
as of right now, I don’t really have a purpose for this money I’m asking for but maybe if you send some (post here so people know you’ve sent) add a suggestion?! Yeah that’s a good idea!!
this money doesn’t have to be a lot my goal is 1 billion dollars. But you can send me 1$-1,000,000,000 or even valued items that I will ultimately sell (unless they are cute then I keeps) anything helps
ive heard and seen (with all the giveaways and such) the Torn community is pretty generous. I’m curious to see how generous ya’ll will be to someone new and who you don’t know 🤍