Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Deleted this post

Started by HoenerSa [3298281] on in Trading Post.

2 replies · 41 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
17 / 100
Historical score
10 / 100
Story score
23 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
HoenerSa [3298281]

I know I am gonna get attacked and bad mouthed here...

It is a risk I am willing to take...

 

Being a newbie I badly want to do the 99k Jolly Jump for my stats...

 

I have all the other material which I managed to gather myself... however I am a far end away from $70,000,000 for the 2 x mistletoes....

 

I took out the request for donating me or giving me a loan ... I will leave the reply below and my reply to it below that.... perhaps it will be good advice for other noobs to read about as well

 

Post has been marked as deleted  :)

 

Level100Coochie [2983838]

do what you're gonna do, but I'd strongly suggest only pursuing gym training you can consistently afford. You're way better off training with xanax only and saving that money up than blowing it all on a single jump. Once you can afford to max jump between each war or something, come back to the idea.

HoenerSa [3298281]

I've decided you're right.. it wont help me to rush into this at all... forget the donations I will focus on other more achievable projects:)