Redacted
Archived
Started by Rosti [2840742] on in Faction Recruitment.
About this thread
Posts archived: 1,039 / 1,039 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 1,039
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 25 / 100
- Historical score
- 37 / 100
- Story score
- 66 / 100
- Engagement score
- 92 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Miyko [3119822]
· 8 likes ·
I fell below the stat requirement and still joined! It’s freaking awesome! Late night discord chats makes chain watching one of the funnest parts of the game! We will help you get the stats you need and have a blast … - Z_junior [247674]
· 8 likes ·
Never a boring moment with this bunch. I guarantee that! :D - BustinCaps [3236030]
· 7 likes ·
You know the part of the movie where the hero walks away and there's an explosion behind him but he doesn't get blown away he just walks away in slow motion? JFK-Misfits is like that moment, all the time. So …
Mentioned in this thread
Faction 26312 ×56 Titus [2198442] ×2 NutPunch [2303736] ×2
Join JFK now!
You know the part of the movie where the hero walks away and there's an explosion behind him but he doesn't get blown away he just walks away in slow motion? JFK-Misfits is like that moment, all the time. So if you wanna munch free xannies and get all the honeys(or guys whatever your into) and all the moneys,and just be a badass in general, contact leadership today and get your piece of the pie.
I fell below the stat requirement and still joined! It’s freaking awesome! Late night discord chats makes chain watching one of the funnest parts of the game! We will help you get the stats you need and have a blast doing it!!! Also they forgot to add you should have a significant level of weird personality and be ok with highly entertaining inappropriate conversation and you’ll fit RIGHT in!
Other bonus points is we definitely look out for each other! So if someone decides to bully you we’ve got you!
join now and see why they call us misfits
Never a boring moment with this bunch. I guarantee that! :D
Who let Rosti out of the dungeon? Wait, I mean, yes join us, we have cookies!
It was me I told him to get out do all his work for the day and then he could have forum permissions
All fun and games till Rosti’s cooking up forum posts :P
Come join us, Red will send you feet pics!
Do you have good banter? Do you not eat a full pack of crayons to get the taste of window out of your mouth? Join today
honestly? everyone here is pretty chill, and actually puts in effort during wars. it's the kindof autism you love to see y'know? if that sounds good to you then it'd be good to have you along
Before JFK I was just some solo guy walking the streets, but now I have so many feet pics sent to me I have started my own OnlyFans make roughly 8 American cents a day. I am live, laugh, and loving so hard right now!
Not everyone in JFK is old and boring! Join today and find out!
Once I was a newbie who didn't know my ass from a hole in the ground. Now, with JFK Misfits, I know how to play with others! Red even lets me out of the gym once in awhile to socialize!
10/10 would join this faction again!
Heck of a crew fun friendly atmosphere!! Great wars !!
Karaoke on Wednesdays and a meat raffle every second Friday
Don't forget that we sponsor every happy hour at your local pub!
Rosti,
Please pick up pig-shaped sticky notes and an extra ice-cream cake from the store today.
Thank you,
Management
Free Xanax? Can I be promoted to Misfits? Pretty please 🙏
This faction is for funny people only. Stay out
can't say no to free xanax