Over the weeks i have not only turned 100 Million into 1.8 Billion but i run a multi-person Bookie group worth close to 4 billion. Im very serious about the bets i run, to the point where i do most IRL. I will be starting a Discord soon with members that are already apart of it and i am looking to expand. I take 10% of WINNINGS ONLY as a commission. I cannot guarantee victory but with my current going rate of wins vs losses im confident in my ability. I am partnered all the way up to leadership of major factions. Message me if you're interested and please ask me as many questions as you want, i take it seriously, I hope we both make money.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 37 / 100
- Engagement score
- 47 / 100
you take 10% of WINNINGS ONLY???
WINNINGS??? ONLY???
Nice. Very nice.
lol i can offer you my MLB picks and ill take 0% of your winnings
10% of 1b bet is ranging 500m to 1b profit
10% of that is 50m to 100m cut for you.
Why would anyone pay that when they can join the one and only Torn Bookie Tipster and receice these tips and services for ONLY 10 xannax(8m) a month :)
Good luck with your tips mate. If you ever wish to be part of the biggest tipster family in this game, contact me ;)
Cheers