Hey, I made my account a while ago but only recently really started playing so I guess I'm new to the city, just wondering if there's anyone who wants to potentially make a new friend, I'm a chiller I enjoy hiking, skateboarding, tripping 🍄 and music production. Tell me a bit about yourselves.
New Friends
Started by TomFell [3113549] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 63 / 63 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 63
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 32 / 100
- Story score
- 62 / 100
- Engagement score
- 75 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- EverleighRaven [2949890]
· 46 likes ·
Hi, I would like to be your friend. I tried to write a lot about myself and my life, but my post got deleted on accident 2 times, and it didn't even save. I give up. Okay, some of the … - Kwack [2190604]
· 25 likes ·
Find a good faction and make friends there. GD is definitely not the place to make friends 😬 good luck brother - Triple_D_V2 [2772175]
· 1 likes ·
Tldr; anyone?
Find a good faction and make friends there. GD is definitely not the place to make friends 😬 good luck brother
If you want friends, you've got to make it into global chat.
On the other hand, you can always add me as a friend, just don't come begging.
Hit me up anytime. I'm kind of an asshole but I'll make you laugh when you're feeling low.
I hear there's a lot of nice people in global?
Perhaps ask there if anyone needs a friend?
This, find a good faction, you'll find good friends.
Avoid low respect factions (under 600k respect) as those will hurt your progress and people sitting in them aren't likely to be dedicated players who stick with the game.
Don't worry too much about jumping factions, find the place that's right for you, especially one where you get along with the leader(s) as they set the mood for the rest of the faction.
Also get involved in faction Discord.
Hi, I would like to be your friend. I tried to write a lot about myself and my life, but my post got deleted on accident 2 times, and it didn't even save. I give up. Okay, some of the things I like to do are writing songs, raps, stories (mostly action-driven, realistic-fiction stories about kids/teens doing cool things and going on adventures.) I also like to dance (contemporary, lyrical, hip-hip, some acro, pole), and also I like going to dance parties, if I could. I miss my childhood a lot and I used to have more friends when I was a kid, but people grew up, their lives got busier, and we grew apart. but that's just life tho. I also enjoy being in nature, foraging, climbing trees, swimming, and bodyboarding on the waves with my friends that I don't get to see very often. Like once, I think we were going to Yosemite with my friends, and it was really fun to jump off of rocks, and to swim in the river, and just goof around, and "mine for bitcoin" on the riverbank, or also just to hang out at camp and look at the gorgeous scenery of trees, and the iconic mountains, and talk into the night, as we roast some marshmallows (I tried to smoke some watermelon-didn't turn out too well) and cook some corn on the campfire. There was also one person back at camp who could play the guitar, and everyone else was singing along to the songs with them, and i thought man, I wish I could play the guitar like that.Also, there were a lot of raspberry bushes where we were at, so my friends and I went to go get some and there were red and black ones, but they were much smaller than the ones you usually buy in the store. Also, I guess, we weren't the only one to have this idea, because a deer mom and her kid also decided to come here and eat some raspberries, and I didn't see them, but I saw the pictures that my friend took, and they are both sooo cuuuute! Like mother, like child, I guess. Some things that I like to forage are cherry plums, blackberries, figs, acorns, pine nuts, and seaweed on the beach, and also I remember when I was a kid, my dad would sometimes drive us to the sand dunes, and I had so much fun climbing to the top, and then running and jumping off of them. Also, when it rains, I like to run and dance in the rain, splash into puddles, or even play soccer in the rain and the mud (I haven't gotten to do that yet, but it looks like fun.) Also, I like eating snow, except i don't get too do it a lot, because it doesn't snow where I live. When I was a kid, my dad tried to get the whole family into skiing, and we went down a lot of trails, even some "easy" black diamonds, but skiing has never really been my thing, and eventually we just stopped going, after skiing down most of the trails already except the hard ones-it got repetitive, I guess. I have always liked a moderate amount of heights, even as a kid, where I would jump off of the playstructure, and also the swings onto the soft woodchips below, and I would often get in trouble for it at school. When I was a kid, I enjoyed playing tag variants (my favorites being grounders, bridge tag, and capture the flag) and also some other PE and afterschool sports games, such as muggle quidditch, flag football, pac-man tag, chaos tag, sharks and minnows, all the horses run, dodgeball, ga-ga ball (one of my favorite games, even though I only got to play it like 2 times), rob the nest, and the titanic game (so basically where each side has to stay inside the "ship" and guard our 4 bowling pins, while trying to throw balls to knock other people's bowling pins down, and there is a "swimmer" on each team that gets to collect the balls) and I like these games better than traditional sports, because it is less-structured, and there is less focus on teamwork, and I get to do my own thing, while still getting to contribute to my team, or to the objective of the game. I also like going a bit crazy, running around, chasing each other, throwing harmless stuff at each other, screaming, or just roughhousing and playfighting with my friends (this is more of a young kid thing, most of my friends have stopped playing like this, and I still miss the high-energy and excitement of these games. I don't really get to do this often at all anymore, but I still like wrestling with my friends, playfighting with sticks, pool noodles, throwing dodgeballs or stuffed animals, pool noodles, uno cards from the uno attack machine that we have, nerf gun fights, water fights, or even fighting with pretend superpowers is also a lot of fun. I also enjoy roleplaying and LARPing with people (or more realistically-by myself.) Some of the more-memorable LARPs that I did with people include the Warrior Cats roleplay, where I was a medicine cat, and I had to scout around the campus to find sourgrass to help heal the injured clan members, a Minecraft roleplay I did with my friend, and also played Treasure Hunt, a game my friend taught me, that I continued by myself for a while, so basically during the daytime, you can go on quests to get treasure, use that to upgrade and fortify your base, and at nighttime, you would have to defend your base from hordes of robbers. One of the most memorable solo LARPs I've done is when I turned the simple nursery rhyme one, two, buckle my shoe, into a boss-summoning ritual, and I had to fight a giant chicken in the arena. I love roleplaying, because you can have crazy, and immersive experiences that you can't have in real life, that all feels so real, and you can see, and react to the things that are happening and have conversations with people, as if it was actually happening right in front of you. But of course, not everybody understands this, and some people would thing you are actually seeing things, or going crazy. Also, yes I still have imaginary friends as an adult, because at least they would stay with me when my real friends cannot be there. Solo roleplaying was one of the most fun and most memorable things I did in high school, other than often, dancing alone at lunchtime when they sometimes would blast music through the speakers. This is not like in elementary school, where there would be a large group of people all dancing together, but in middle school and high school, a lot of the times, I would be one only one dancing. I don't really understand people-like why would pay money to go to dance parties at my school, but not dance for free, when it is lunch time and the music is playing. I don't know, I've never went to any of their dances anyways, could never justify the cost. Also, once, I was supposed to go see the new Puss in Boots movie with my family and friends, except I got banned from a movie theater for 1 day, for dancing in their lobby because they were playing really good music, because they said I would run into somebody, even though I had spatial awareness, and I wasn't dancing near other people. But at least I wasn't banned for life, like that other person was, after they were yelling that they didn't steal the condiments and was throwing ketchup packets at the staff members, and they had to call the cops on them to get them out of the building! It was crazy to watch, probably better than Puss in Boots /s. Also, I like dancing because I knew that even as a young kid during music class, music can easily transport you to another world, to another person or character's story, and I love it, to be able to take on the role of another character and act out and experience everything that is happening. I think dancing can also be a form of roleplaying. I also like slow, long-distance running (like 12+ minutes each mile) and I can run for a long time, and can probably do a half-marathon no problem, and this first started when my mom signed me up for Girls on the Run, which was honestly a lot of fun, because I got to have snacks with my friends, play fun games together (my favorite was the human knot game, and also the visualization exercise about you being a bright star and getting blocked by the clouds, and thenn shining brighter, which made me cry as a kid), and run together, and I was among the few that was actually running-most of the girls were sorta walking and chatting, and it was motivating running laps and getting words written on my arm in different colors. It is also pretty ironic, because they would always say "it's not a race, run at your own pace" except for the actual 5k event in the end, we all had to run together, very very slowly (like it took us almost 2 hours!!!!!) which was kinda disappointing, but at least I got to wear the colorful tu-tu that we made and also try to dye my hair purple, except it is black, so it did not work at all. also another thing is that at my school, every year, we would have a walkathon to raise money for the school, and I loved going to those, and having them punch my card for every lap that I do, to try to earn all the prizes, and sometimes they would put on certain songs, which would count for double the amount of points, and then later, we would have an assembly, celebrating all the highlights of the walkathon and how much money we raised, and then we would find that some first grader ran over 100 laps on track during that event, which is just insane. Also, as a kid, I had more endurance than I do now (like I have more strength now, so it's a bit of a trade-off I think, I can do 5 pull-ups now, 0 as a kid), probably because of all the tag that I played with my friends, and them teaming up against me specifically, but now I don't really get to do that, but I still try to do my cardio by running, and also dancing, but not as often, and yea, it is not ideal. I hope that even as an adult, I can still find a group of people to play tag and stuff, and all the other games I like, and maybe I will start a group and make it happen one day, but I am not good at groupwork at all-always been one of my weaknesses, and being in a leadership position honestly terrifies me. Also, when I was in elementary school, I desperately wanted to be on the relay team, because all the popular and athletic girls were on it, and I wanted to be part of their group, and racing together and breaking school records, while the rest of the school cheered us on. Except there was one problem: no matter how hard I tried to sprint, I wasn't fast enough. In high school much later, I tried to time myself on the 100 meter dash on the football field, and no matter how hard I tried I could not get past , but I could not get past 21 seconds, which is a joke. My brother, who is half my weight and plays a lot of soccer can run much faster than I can, and his best mile time is 6:30-something iirc, while my best is 7:01, and he actually made the relay team at his school, and I was kinda jealous. Also, my brother and I used to do this roleplay that is inspired and crosses different fandoms, and is basically my brother and my OC's and our allies are trying to stop the Hacker Virus from taking over all of the games, which kept us entertained, but annoyed my dad a lot during the long, boring car drives, because he would always complain that we were being too loud. Also, my brother and I used to be quite close, and we used to play video games like fireboy and watergirl (he's always fireboy, and I'm always watergirl), trying to figure out the puzzles, and Terraria together, and also when we were much younger, we would pretend to me mom and dad to our many stuffed animals, and throw them around, take them literally everywhere with us to go on adventures, and homeschool them with the stuff we were learning at school, tuck them into bed, and also we would bingewatch netflix kid shows together, such as Boss Baby, The Garfield Show, Captain Underpants, How to Train Your Dragon, Trollhunters, Ninjago, and when we were very young, we used to be quite into watching Doreamon, and we would make our own white pouches and fill them with paper gadgets. But we grew up and our interests diverged, and we don't really have much in common or hang out anymore, and we only really talk and joke together when my dad makes us go on those long family roadtrips, and he doesn't have access to discord anymore. So we would usually just talk, or play minigames on his phone, or on the iPad, or grind levels, race each other on Geometry Dash (I'm winning so far, but not by very much). Also, did I mention that he is literally the king of trash talk, and when he loses, his comments are so hilarious and creative (such as "I'm afk-grinding geometry dash", "I need to put on my gaming glasses", "these gaming glasses are fake", "what in the garbanzo beans?" I don't really remember all of it, though. My dad is a huge gamer, and I've started playing games from a really young age, with some of my first games being Angry Birds, Classic Labyrinth, Cut the Rope, and Where's my Water?, and now, my some of my favorite video game genres includes shooters, RPG's, jRPG's sandbox games, drawing, music/rhythm, social dedication, and story-based and text based games. I do not really like playing horror games (I would watch it, tho), RTS, manager games, some cozy games that I find boring, CCG, or games that are very bloody/violent, or sexualized, I'm not really saying that these are bad games, they're just not really my thing right now. My favorite game is Roblox, even though I got banned when I was 13, because I clicked on a sketchy link to a free robux generator scam, which i knew was a scam, but since everyone was saying how they got robux, I was also pressured into saying it as well. It really hurt a lot to get banned off of my favorite game, and I cried a lot, and it took me 4-5 years to finally get over it and move on. I think, if I didn't get banned from Roblox, I wouldn't have felt so lonely during my middle school and high school years during the pandemic, because some of my friends also play the game, and also if I never got banned from Roblox, I don't think I wouldn't have joined Torn either, tbh. Well, I didn't really make many new friends in middle school and high school, and I was sorta a loner because I didn't want to accept that I had to leave that lifestyle, where I had a lot of friends (especially the friends who were younger than me), and got to play my favorite games with them, behind, and adapt to this new system and social scene that I didn't really, so instead I retreated into nostalgia and fantasy, being stuck in the past. It helped, but only temporarily, and that loneliness definitely took a toll on my mental health. And now, most of my friends are online, so I am less lonely, but I still miss being able to be with my friends irl, and play games together. When I was a kid, I used to go to soccer practice. It was not my favorite activity, but I did love playing boys vs girls, because of the old gender rivalry, and coaches vs kids game at the end of the season was also a lot of fun, where we would all swarm them, and a bunch of kids would just be standing in front of our small goal, so they could not score a single shot in there. It was not fair at all, but we were still happen when we beat the coaches. Also, when I was a kid, I used to be a part of this dance class for many years, and I honestly loved it there, the teacher really knew how to make the lessons into fun games (like follow the leader), and also letting us express our creativity through movement, and also I loved choosing the colors of our costumes (I loved wearing the pretty dance costumes and dresses), and coming up with, and voting on the name of our dance (like when we were younger, the teacher had no problem letting us name the dance "the dance of the pink sparkly magical fairies", if that is what we voted for, and also our ritual of playing duck, duck, goose in the warm-up rooms before the performance, and the afterparty, where we would all get to sit around, eat good food, and chat and hang out afterwards. Of course things gradually got more serious as we got older, and we stopped playing a lot of these games and focused more on warming up properly, cooling down, stretching (which was boring), and practicing the choreography, and before a performance, I would still see the younger girls sitting in a circle, playing duck, duck, goose before their performances. Also once in class, this really funny thing happened. So basically, one of my classmates has the same type of shoes that I have, so one day after class ends, they accidentally wore my shoes, so I had to go the store with my mom and go home barefoot. So next class, that student realized their mistake, brought my shoes back in a paper bag in a paper bag and apologized, and during the warmups, the ac blew the bag into the air, and we were all laughing seeing a bag flying around labelled [my name]'s shoes. I looked forward to these classes, and the friends that I made, even though they were more "work" now, and less "fun and games", and I actually quit for 1 year to do basketball instead when they was happening, but basketball turned out not to be as fun as dance class, and after I watched the movie Leap!, it made me want to go back and start dancing again, so I stayed with that group until I eventually had to leave, to focus more on school, but I still like to dance and perform, and now choreograph stuff, even though I do it on my own now. Also, as I grew up, I also eventually learned about the political messages of the songs that were played during the warm-ups, that I wasn't really paying attention to when I was younger, and also for one of the dances, we had to do an anti-war war, dance, which i refused to participate in, because I wasn't really anti-war as a kid (not really pro-war either, just that I didn't really know enough about it, but I am definitely much-more anti-war now), so I had to make my poor teacher re-choreograph everything. I have to say that that dance and choreography class I took in high school, to get out of having to do another year of PE and burpee workouts, paid off, and really challenged me to begin choreographing, and working with people (I'm still really bad at that part) and that, as well as watching Youtube videos, allowed me to develop my own style. Like before that, I never really knew how to choreograph, because I would just do what the teacher told me to do, and when I am dancing, I would stick to "safe" move instead of improvising too much, because I was afraid that I would accidentally do something that would sexualize myself, and this biased view of dance probably comes from what I've seen of how people dance in the mainstream music video that I've watched. but this class really pushed me out of my comfort zone, to branch out, and experiment with different movements, and helped me see dance as what it actually was, rather than the narrow slice of it that I have been exposed to before this point, as a beautiful way to express a lot of different things and emotions. I learned how to really dance, and to be free from these limitations that I've set for myself for years, which was quite liberating, and also additionally, through my own research and mostly watching youtube videos, I also learned how to express myself through dance, and how to not sexualize myself. We also got to perform on stage, which reminded me of how much fun it is, and how much I missed performing. Like for the performance, I got to do a solo dance, about getting voted out in Among Us, and now it's kinda cringe, thinking back to it, and I could've made a much-better routine, even to the same song, with all the knowledge and experience that I have now. I also was really interested in aerial arts, and I watched a lot of videos on youtube, and I wanted to take classes on it, but I also had doubts, and I did not want to spend money on my hobby, but eventually I decided that I wanted to try pole dancing. Also, I think the reason, or at least part of the reason that I am reluctant to spend money, is because when I was a very young kid, I accidentally broke my dad's phone screen so he made me "pay" back $100 by doing chores around the house, like washing the dishes, or cleaning up the kitchen, or even by reading books (like $5 each time, or something.) So I had this big chart on the wall, showing how much "debt" I still had, and my dad was trying to teach me the value of money, but it totally backfired, and instead just made me not want to spend money. I though I could just do it on any pole, but I found out I was wrong, because I realized that some poles are easier to hold onto than other poles, which are quite slippery, and I found a pole at my school that was really good quality (probably because it was shielded from all the dirt and grime on the road), so I decided to start practicing on my own after school. I actually was quite naturally good at it because before that I used to climb trees a lot, it was honestly addictive-the the adrenaline and endorphin's, or the thrill and danger of climbing so high up, and the relief when my feet finally (hopefully safely) touched the ground again, the mental puzzle to figure out how to safely climb up-it definitely gets me out of my head, and helped me build a lot of strength in my arms. I only fell once, which is because I grabbed onto a dead branch, fell in front of this woman who happened to be walking by, landed in and bounced off the bushes filled with the spiky fruit of the gum tree, and landed in the water next to me. I had to scramble back up, and walk back home in pain, not answer my mom when she asked me why I was wet, and then open up incognito mode, and search up "i fell off a tree and injured my back", hoping to get some medical advice, but instead only getting results for "how to fell a tree". But at least this was during summer, where I didn't have to go to school, so I could just stay home and play games all day, and this injury, and the mental block, did keep mw from climbing trees for a long while, but eventually I got back into it. Also, once a lady called the cops on me for climbing a tree. Also, people have called the cops on me repeatedly, for laying in the grass at nighttime in my own neighborhood, probably because they think I was on drugs or something, to make sure that I was okay, and my dad doesn't really like having to come out and explain everything, and thinks I am disturbing people, but still I like it there. After I run home from school, I like to lay on the grass and relax there-it's pretty chill and peaceful there, in contrast with the busy and stressful life I have back at home. Also, so back to pole dancing. I was able to ayesha the first time I tried on one side, and I was also able to shoulder mount the first time I tried, which was surprising, but not that surprising, and also I learned that I need to apply some water to my skin (but not too much) to get it to actually stick to the pole, and I was actually able to progress quite quickly, getting cupid, ayesha on both sides, iron x, vertical splits, marley, outside leg hang (it hurt initially, and I had to condition my legs to deal with the pain by holding onto 1 leg and hanging upside down on some sorta-thick bars, before doing it on the pole, and then cross ankle and cross knee layback, inside leg hang (which was trickier to get into, because my hands were in the way) and finally the jade split, which was a move that I didn't think I would ever be able to do at first. Before, I thought that pole dancing was something that is sexual, but that really depends on how you dance, and what style you choose, and I chose lyrical, because I wasn't strong enough to do sport, and I think it fits quite well with my existing lyrical dance experience. I think it is a great introduction for me into the world of aerial dance, and now, I kinda wanna try aerial silks or aerial rope, but I haven't done that yet. I want to get better at (if I could) game development, flipping (I want to get back handspring and do a proper side aerial, and also land my front tuck on my feet), playing violin, guitar, keyboard, flexibility (contortion), and drawing. Like when I was a kid, my parents sorta made me play musical instruments, especially the violin, and I really didn't like it,, but as I grew older, and I was writing songs (I actually made pretty terrible music when I was really young on the tablet, until it broke, and I don't have it saved anymore), attempting to make beats, and getting into the singer-songwriter stuff, and especially after finding songs like In this Shirt, and Cami-Cat's cover of Woe to the People of Order, I thought like wow, I also really want to play like that, and how the violin can really add to the emotional richness and intensity of a piece, and it made me also want to learn the violin again (even though I still suck at it, especially on the fast parts. Also a lot of my friends can play the piano really well, and I didn't really want to be left out, and I also really wanted to play the piano, like I don't need to be able to play the super hard and technical, and beautiful pieces that they learned, but I want to be able to play the piano and sing my own songs, just like my huge inspiration at that time: Tate McRae, and especially her earlier videos. Also, the first song I was able to )sorta ) play on the guitar was Castle on the Hill by Ed Sheeran, which I find to be very emotional, and relatable to my life, and the chords progression was simple enough I guess, and I want to get good enough at switching chords to be able to play more complex songs also. I also like making comics sometimes (like how I vandalized the AP macro/microeconomics good that my friend gave me, and instead of studying from it, I decided to draw on the graphs and the info-boxes, and turn it into a whole stick figure comedy-action cinematic universe, which was honestly a lot of fun for me to make, especially when my parents would turn off the wifi. I also like making memes and watching meme videos, watching youtube, reading blogs and articles online, and I also like writing about interesting things that happen in my life and also my dreams, which some of them are really interesting, and could be inspiration for my future projects. I also like chatting with people, and participating in forums, and getting into political debates online. Also, when I was younger, during the summer break, my family would take us on a plane to visit our extended family, and some friends in China. I liked watching the tv shows there (since we didn't have a tv at home), and also going to the fun summer classes that taught things like dance, drawing (the teacher said that I am pretty creative, and that my drawing and ideas are different from the other kids) singing (I learned some beautiful traditional Chinese songs, as well as some patriotic/propaganda-type songs that praise Mao as a leader, I don't really know how to feel about that now...), not so much violin, and also once, in one of the Chinese reading and writing classes, it literally took me and my grandma 14 hours to complete the assignment, and that is with her literally Baidu-ing all the answers for me to copy down (this has to be cheating, right?, but I still did better than the 2 boys who just sat in the back, played video games the whole time, and refused to do any of the work), because Google is banned. These classes were not really allowed anymore, to ease the burden of the Chinese students, which I respect, but why ban the video games tho? Anyways, my favorite part of going to China is that we get to go to these giant dinner parties with all of our relatives, like 20-something people all sitting around a round table with a spinning plate in the center, and I would eat soooo much good food, as I tried to do math in my head, to divide the servings of food between everybody. Also, after my brother and I, and the other kids were done eating (we were always done eating first) we would run around the table, crawl under the tablecloth playing tag, or hide-and-seek, or the floor is lava, jumping from chair to chair in the guest sitting area, throw, and hit each other with the cushions, or just chill and watch the tv together. Also, I really liked eating the noodles in China, like the mushroom ones are really good, and also the lotus seeds (don't eat the middle part that looks like a small plant-it tastes really bitter), and the yangmei, which I only get to eat in China. Also, once for school, we were going on this field trip for a week, to this camp in the wilderness, except they saw me scratching my head so they thought I had nits in my hair, so I had to be quarantined and stay in the cabins, and my dad had to drive 4 hours both ways in order to pick me up, and I had to get the lice comb, and the really-smelly shampoo that I didn't need, because I didn't actually have any lice in my hair. Also, it happened again in high school, and I got sent home from school, because the principal insisted that they saw bugs in my hair and also claimed to have a biology degree, but again, I didn't have it. Also, they say that because I am dirty, that I am more likely to have lice, but really, the lice don't really care, but the humans do. Also, when I was a kid, I spent a lot of time in the playground afterschool or my mom would take me and my brother to the park, or we would run around the neighborhood playing with the neighborhood kids or play in the driveways, watching out for cars, and climbing trees together and eating the cherry plums, going swimming and playing Marco Polo on hot days and making and eating watermelon popsicles together, playing with and petting my neighbor's cats (one has since died, unfortunately), but now I don't really have friends anymore, so I just spend my days alone and on my computer, at least I had sort of a good childhood. So now I'm an adult. I've graduated high school through summer school after failing almost all of my classes in senior year, due to burnout, low motivation, and spending wayyy too much time on Torn and on Youtube and not doing my work. So it's weird now, during this summer, because my parents are supporting me, and for the first time in a long time, I have nobody telling me what I need to do anymore, which is freeing, but also sorta disorienting, because what do I do with my life now? I just feel like I'm wasting my time, not putting my skills to good use or doing anything productive, really, and I'm just leeching off of my parents, while my brother still has to work hard, because he's going to high school now, and my dad's pushing him pretty hard (much more than me.) (At least it saved this time, thanks goodness. But this is not done yet.)
OMFG!
Not sure to rate up for effective trolling, or downvote you because you haven't bought any carriage returns this week.
Edit:
Someone's salty.
i'm impressed by the stream-of-consciousness style writing. I read the whole thing and it actually hurt my brain.
"Hiking, skateboarding, tripping, music production"
I bet it would be safe to add: Mountain Dew, parkour and anything else that's... EXTREME!!!
When did Ched drop Torndr?
Tldr; anyone?
You have a new match!
Don't keep them waiting, say hello!
Wdym by this?
Sure... something something something. I ain't reading it either. And don't care. Lmao
What in the hell wall of text is this?
I'll write a tl;dr after I'm done writing my post.
TLDR
Hey, thanks for sharing so much about yourself! It's great to hear about your diverse interests and experiences. Your love for creative activities like writing, dancing, and roleplaying really shines through, and it's clear you have a deep appreciation for nature and adventure.
It's completely understandable to feel nostalgic about childhood and the friendships you had then. Life changes, and people grow apart, but it's wonderful that you have such vivid and fond memories. Your passion for dancing, whether it's contemporary, hip-hop, or pole dancing, is inspiring, and it's impressive how you've incorporated different styles and pushed your boundaries.
Roleplaying and LARPing sound like a lot of fun, and it's amazing how you've created such immersive and imaginative experiences. It's also cool that you still find joy in activities that others might consider childlike—it's important to hold onto what makes you happy.
As for gaming, it sounds like you've explored a wide range of genres and have a thoughtful perspective on what you enjoy. It's tough losing access to a favorite game like Roblox, but it's great that you've found other ways to connect and have fun online.
Graduating high school is a significant milestone, and it's natural to feel a bit lost afterward. Take your time to explore your interests and figure out what you want to do next. It's okay to take things one step at a time.
If you ever want to chat more about any of these topics or anything else, feel free to reach out. I'm here to listen and support you.
Damn, you really write.