Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

transaction

Started by ZIBUYAN [3288633] on in Trading Post.

5 replies · 88 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
17 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
ZIBUYAN [3288633]

I am Zibuyan,nice to meet you  

I am a trader currently acquiring plushies Beverages and candies and flowers.Please check the link below, hoping to establish a long-term partnership with you

 

 Price List https://tornexchange.com/prices/ZIBUYAN/

send trade https://www.torn.com/trade.php#step=start&userID=3288633

ZIBUYAN [3288633]

I am Zibuyan,nice to meet you  

I am a trader currently acquiring plushies Beverages and candies and flowers.Please check the link below, hoping to establish a long-term partnership with you

 

 Price List https://tornexchange.com/prices/ZIBUYAN/

send trade https://www.torn.com/trade.php#step=start&userID=3288633

ZIBUYAN [3288633]

I am Zibuyan,nice to meet you  

I am a trader currently acquiring plushies Beverages and candies and flowers.Please check the link below, hoping to establish a long-term partnership with you

 

 Price List https://tornexchange.com/prices/ZIBUYAN/

send trade https://www.torn.com/trade.php#step=start&userID=3288633

ZIBUYAN [3288633]

I am Zibuyan,nice to meet you  

I am a trader currently acquiring plushies Beverages and candies and flowers.Please check the link below, hoping to establish a long-term partnership with you

 

 Price List https://tornexchange.com/prices/ZIBUYAN/

send trade https://www.torn.com/trade.php#step=start&userID=3288633

ZIBUYAN [3288633]

I am Zibuyan,nice to meet you  

I am a trader currently acquiring plushies Beverages and candies and flowers.Please check the link below, hoping to establish a long-term partnership with you

 

 Price List https://tornexchange.com/prices/ZIBUYAN/

send trade https://www.torn.com/trade.php#step=start&userID=3288633

MagicBlue [3477507]

He is Zibuyan,nice to meet  everyone

He is a trader currently acquiring plushies Beverages and candies and flowers.Please check the link below, hoping to establish a long-term partnership with you

 

 Price List https://tornexchange.com/prices/ZIBUYAN/

send trade https://www.torn.com/trade.php#step=start&userID=3288633