Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Vacation leave

Started by T-Rex [2726] on in Suggestions.

2 replies · 45 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
12
Authority score
25 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
T-Rex [2726]

Sadly I am leaving for vacation and like every year I am going to lose my torn job. Thankfully real life isn't as harsh. I just think it would be cool to earn vacation leave for torn too. I understand we need people to stay active but can't we have a real life too?

 

My vacation is just over a week and I will most likely hurt the company if he keeps me. Sadly it's not easy to get in my industry even with my work stats. 

 

I think best way is to have a vacation mode you can switch on. Clearly would need limits to keep people from abusing but shouldn't punish people who go offline for multiple days. Earning days like real life is silly, this is a game and but many of us put in over 40 hours a week. Let us take a vacation.