I need help with the following mission.ill give the money back
Proof:
-05:11:47 - 03/07/24 You used 25 energy attacking Emeniunsxarus and mugged them for $28,665 (chain #2) [view]
-05:12:41 - 03/07/24 You sent $28,665 to Emeniunsxarus with the message: Sorry for the mug, doing a mission
I can send more logs if needed
Meeting the Challenge Easy
Now that you're even deeper into my inner circus I'm gonna let you in on a little contest my crew has every once in awhile. When things get quiet we take three days off, head out into the city on our own, and mug as many random schmos as we can. It's sorta like those jerks who stand in the street collecting for charity ya know? Except replace clipboards with flick knives, and starving kids with thugs who want money to stuff down a stripper's g-string.
In the next three days, I want you out there on a mugging spree. Be a mugging monster. Attack as many people as you need to haul in $150,000. You keep whatever you collect. Makes me wonder why girl scouts sell cookies instead of doing this!
Mug people for a total of $150,000 ($125,872 / $150,000)