Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Faction chain lists

Started by UND3ATH [3153662] on in Faction Discussion.

2 replies · 366 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100
UND3ATH [3153662]

I saw a forum post Abt someone offering 5m to make a chain list for a faction and lost it... I tried searching for it but we'll, you know how the forum search sucks a**

 

Was hoping someone would help me find them (was it also the right move to post this here or did I need the QnA forums?)

UND3ATH [3153662]

Yes!that's the one thanks fam....needed one made for my low levelers,trying to build them up, we'd bought a proficiency weap for them but baldr's list is too public