Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Profile picture

Started by Sylviie [3347416] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 96 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
Sylviie [3347416]

Hello :) I tried to add a profile picture but I am struggling to get it decent quality. I thought I had sized it right but I when I convert it to use on my profile the quality is awful. I don't know anything about graphics so can anyone tell me how to do it? Thank you.

John_Of_Mud [712511]

The dimensions for a pfp on torn are 200x275. If you started with something other than those dimensions, it will impact quality. Hope this helps, welcome to torn!