Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[SCRIPT] Quick Bazaar - Black Friday Essential

Started by fuck [2669774] on in Tools & Userscripts.

27 replies · 2.65k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 28 / 28 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
28
Discussion span
→
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
50 / 100
Engagement score
72 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

fuck [2669774]

Quick Bazaar (Greasyfork)

 

What it does:

scans the bazaar for all items whose price is below the market value, and lists them for quick buying.

Also works with $1 items that are purchasable.

 

[image: editor-cdn.torn.com]

 

You can click on the buttons, and it'll buy it.

 

[image: editor-cdn.torn.com]

 

 

You can adjust the % in the script:

[image: editor-cdn.torn.com]

Currently, it's set at 20, so it will show items that are 20% below the market value.

 

Phrostbite [3317423]

Just a heads up. If the bazaar you are viewing has an absolute ton of items in there that are below what your threshold is, you can get a temp ban. I just got one.

Phrostbite [3317423]

I was using the script and the person had hundreds of items in their bazaar. I was rapid clicking the hell out of the listings in the blue box. Eventually I started getting red text that said, "A script you were using has triggered a temporary ban".

 

Now when I go to buy anything from a bazaar it just repeats the message. I can buy things from the item market and play the game as normal. Just no bazaar purchases right now.

 

Edit - I have been using the script for weeks now and had zero issues. I think this just comes from clicking with reckless abandon on the hundreds of single items in the persons bazaar.

 

Edit 2 - just heard back. Buying multiple items in the same second triggers an automatic 24 hr ban. So lesson learned. If you use this script don't rapid click the items in the list. 

brutum [1990913]

A script you were using has triggered a temporary ban (#1)

I got banned, and I didn't even see that it was illegal :) I hope not for the rest of the day ;)