Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Fraction payouts

Started by MissTormentor [3259851] on in Faction Discussion.

7 replies · 628 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
20
Authority score
50 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
49 / 100
Engagement score
57 / 100
MissTormentor [3259851]

Helo 

Just want some tips 

I know 10%  go's to the fraction to buy more items 

But what formula do I use to pay the fraction members? 

RAPY [2111189]

Hi MissTormentor! 

 

The percentages given are not set in stone, though they are usually a deciding factor for players to join a faction. Most factions indeed run a tax of 10-20%, although 10% is much more likely with how often wars get termed.

You split the other 90% amongst your members. How you do it is really up to you and your members, it's how you want the faction to be and what you deem fair.

 

Examples could be: 

 

a) dividing the money by the succesful attacks & assists made. 
b) dividing the money based on respect earnt in the war. 
c) dividing the money based on energy spent. 
d) dividing a split of the 90% on war hits, and a split of the 90% on chain hits (in case someone is too weak to hit targets.)

 

It's really all what you decide is fair. The examples above are the easy ones, but you can also make a much larger formula where you put difficulties on each hit etc, but I'd recommend going with one of the above or a mix of them. 

Wolverine [1971836]

Hi MissTormentor,

I would use a pre-made tool like one of those suggested by masheen.

Also I would send a message to Omanpx who I think is the king of this stuff and tools/calculators in general.

DarthRevan [2836054] Reporter

Hi there!

I’m the creator of the latter one that Masheen suggested. I offer a weeks trial to anyone who asks. And am always happy to take ideas into mind! 

working on the next big update now, taking longer than preferred due to a busy real life atm. 

DedeSiregar [2430598]

We don't tax each other

Our formula:

 

Income - expenses for a week = x

X : amount of total hits (assist, random hit, war hit) = pay perhit

 

That's it. But we are well oiled rw machine tho. So we all use warlord on almost every hit. We don't hit ppl under our belt unless we have to. And yeah I check manually each hits. Each bullcrap hits (un-needed random hits, bullcrap assist, etc) will be removed.

 

Ppl who act like an jerk during chain (won't wait for their turn, whine so much) will be hospitalized by me. Ppl who let their revive on are not allowed to participate in the next easy war. Inactivity during war means no refills for a week.