Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Using A Bazaar For Fun

Started by TheFelineHealer [3336084] on in Fun & Games.

2 replies · 85 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
6
Authority score
18 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
TheFelineHealer [3336084]

Hey everyone! I enjoyed the dollar find during July 4th and decided to just make it a permanent thing so that I can give back to the community. Anything I add to my bazaar will always be a $1 and I will try to refresh it once it is completely sold out as soon as possible. I have a couple of items saved up as well so check back often as there is no telling what all it will be stocked up with. Feel free to share your purchases here and most importantly I hope everyone has fun and maybe turns a little bit of a profit.