Im just wondering how quick are you people with solving and sending them?
I sent it 3 hours after it was published. Do I even stand a chance for the runner ups or not?
Started by Fonci [2396695] on in Questions & Answers.
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Im just wondering how quick are you people with solving and sending them?
I sent it 3 hours after it was published. Do I even stand a chance for the runner ups or not?
prolly not tbh, but well done on completing it!
Tought so xD well hoping for the best
Finished previous in like 2-3h after, not on winner list 😥
i sent a message about this last time, i was told runner ups are random.
the real problem is sending the completed crossword to discover Torn wiped the image cos for some reason images are bad
So even if you send a competed crossword the last day you could be a runner up?
Winnwr Is the first one And Runner ups should be picked random
yeah, this is what the reply was:
I got lucky and saw the newsletter about 20-30 minutes after publication
Gratz on completing it.
I think that's why Pixie said to upload to an image hosting website