Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

GoodSoup

Started by DeputySoup [3221990] on in Graveyard.

1 replies · 13 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
26 / 100
DeputySoup [3221990]

Manual labor 231

 

Intelligence 5.2k

 

Endurance 15k

 

Addiction mitigation 9/10

 

 Employee effectiveness 3/10

 

Pay is my highest consideration right now, please send me the highest you could offer and I will let you know if I accept.

 

 I don't care about stars or company type, only money.

 

Please send best and final.