Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Leaderboard

Started by Poppy [3245053] on in Achievements.

4 replies · 172 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
8
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100
Poppy [3245053]

12:29:37 - 14/07/24 You were awarded the honor: Leaderboard (Level 31, 117 Days)

 

Not impressive I know cause cash was involved but I just want to share something I'm proud and happy of. Top 250 Defends.

Big thanks to Nebula Corp 

@Rannim01

@TheSalarian

@White-Lion

@Jumbofluff

@GalacticShrimp

+ All Losses Seller

Milliai [3277504]

:D Congratz!

An achievement is an achievement doesn't matter whether it's impressive or not.

 

It's a really nice looking honor bar that a friend of mine is also trying to push for, hope they get it soon, too! ^_^