Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Thank you

Started by Sociallysus [3308957] on in Properties.

0 replies · 14 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
31 / 100
Historical score
10 / 100
Story score
15 / 100
Engagement score
23 / 100
Sociallysus [3308957]

Hi there, perspective lord of my lands.

 

I am a fairly new active player looking for a pi with an airstrip to rent so I can take the next step in my torn career as i approach lvl 15. As a tenant I promise to be timely, responsive, and respectful. I'm looking to maybe spend 12 mil a month but open to negotiating based on qualities. Would also be open to a rent to own situation with a 25% return to investor for the risk, time and privilege. I've reached out to a few other posters and will remove this post upon finding a suitable home.

 

Thank you for reading this post and look forward to negotiating if you found it favorable.

 

SociallySus