Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mission : Cracking Up

Started by Dakarnob [2810608] on in Questions & Answers.

4 replies · 138 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100
Dakarnob [2810608]

Every once in a while you get a mission to open Duke's Safe and send the contents inside to Duke

 

My Questions 

1. What if I open the safe and don't send the content to Duke, do the contents disappear after mission fails due to time out or do I keep the contents forever? 

 

2. Can I send the contents to someone other than Duke?

2.1. If I can send the contents to someone other than Duke, do they keep the contents or does it disappear from their inventory after the mission expires?

nihilisticcat [2112766]

Not sure about Q2, but for 1 your mission doesn't complete when you open the safe, only when you send them to Duke, so b/c the mission is incomplete it'll time out in 3 days and you'll lose the mission items 

Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor

As far as I know, if you don't complete the mission, the items disappear. 

 

The only items you can keep are ones like Penelope or Duke's Hammer, as you don't have to send them back as part of the mission. So you finish the mission and just never hit the button to complete it; you can keep em forever. 

 

But if it's a requirement to send an item to complete the mission, you have to send it or you'll lose it and lose the mission for not doing so.

Bobogoobo [2618206]

I really want to know this too. I looked at the circulation and thought people must know a way, but now I'm wondering if that's just how many have been sent back to Duke...

 

I thought to try putting it in the display case or a parcel, but sending it to someone else is a good idea to try too.

 

Edit: I saw an older topic where someone said display case didn't work, that's probably still the case then.