Hello, a bet placed in bookie was suspended shortly after I placed it.
The game commenced about 4 hours ago and the bet has not been refunded to me.
Can you please look into this?
Thanks
Started by Plunderpants [2072034] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Hello, a bet placed in bookie was suspended shortly after I placed it.
The game commenced about 4 hours ago and the bet has not been refunded to me.
Can you please look into this?
Thanks
The losing bet for -19 Handicap wasn't refunded. I will ask Dima to check.
19:58:05 - 16/07/24 Plunderpants lost their $1,000,000,000 (x2.10) bet in the Bookie on Turkiye U19 (-19) (Asian Handicap 19 Ordinary time) bet on France U19 v Turkiye U19 (Football)
Thanks!
Hello,
Bet's refunded.
Thanks! :)