Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Education length incorrect

Started by Turfdoge [2689901] on in Bugs & Issues.

11 replies · 323 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
5
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
40 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100
Turfdoge [2689901]

Hi,

About 2weeks ago when deciding what education course to take I noticed that all the General Studies courses were 5days ‘X ’hours. 
I took a course thinking I could complete all with a quick turn around. Once I took the course it said 11days and ‘X’ hours. 

This now happens while saying all courses are 11 days ‘X’ hours. 

I believe the length changes to whatever length the previous course I took is.

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Are you using any scripts/extensions? If yes, can you replicate the issue with all of your scripts and extensions turned off?

nikitad [2147691] Tester

Hello
Could you please clarify your actions step by step: 1) Navigate to the Education, 2) click on the course..., etc
Thanks

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Are you seeing the same duration for all other education course too? Are you able to replicated the bugged timer in Incognito window?

Turfdoge [2689901]

Not anymore but when I originally posted it was all showing the same time.
Currently all courses are showing their correct times so I believe it is not bugged atm. 

I have just taken another course and the time it showed before I started is the same time it showed once I took the course. 

Everything is the same in incognito. 

 

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

This should be hopefully fixed now per the developer's latest push, however we haven't been able to replicate the issue so it may re-appear. Please file a new report if the issue happens again.

 

Thanks!