Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

TORN App instaclose

Started by Me- [2762832] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 59 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
6
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100

Most-liked replies

Me- [2762832]

Android 13

Moto G84

 

Torn App.

 

Worked at 0230(bst)

Updated at 0700(bst)

Not working at 0800(bst)

 

Now will instaclose, does not pass splash screen.

 

 

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Can you please try re-installing the app and see if it resolves the issue?

Drisco [2259994]

My torn app slams shut when trying to open. I uninstalled, reinstalled. It then didn't recognize my pwd, which I had to change. Then tried to log in, and it slammed shut when trying to open again. I'm in a browser now.