I thought I had read somewhere that the best you can get from crime bonus and experience was 10%? The wiki doesn't reflect this and now I feel like I may be losing my mind. Any advice or information would be greatly appreciated, thank you!
faction perk tree
Started by TheBeast [2526160] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 24 / 100
- Engagement score
- 38 / 100
Yes , on crimes 2.0 the faction crime xp bonus caps at 10%
Reference