Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

racing scripts

Started by Fat_Beets [3178424] on in Tools & Userscripts.

0 replies · 281 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
23 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
Fat_Beets [3178424]

Hi! I'm new to torn, new to scripting, and new to racing, and I've created a forum post for others in the same boat!

 

 

(--->CLICKY<-----)

 

this post is to test the waters, see if there's someone who I can pay to do a little 3rd party development for me.

 

All the respondants of this post aren't in my faction, or company, but I want to be able to add interested players to a list, and see if they're online,

preferably to "send a batch message", and by that I mean, open a tab for each player I select from a droplist (say, filtered by racing skill and online status) , then send them a message about a custom race that's open.

 

If you're capable of doing something like that, and you want a sh**ton of cash, then please respond below ! I very simply want to automate the ability to open a bunch of tabs for a certain action.

 

add players to a list, with a tag for their racing class,

then filter for online status,

so those players who're online can be sent a message in-game, 

 

I'd like to have a tab open for each player I filter from the total list of interested racers.

 

so step one:

add players from a forum thread to a list.

 

see that list, as well as online status and racing class, next to each player.

 

select those racers who want to know when I make a prize-based race,

 

and then automatically open a tab for each of those players, if I could add the same text to the message automatically , I figure my clipboard can do all that work. I just want a way to be able to see all those interested players who're online and the same racing class, then have my browser open a tab for each of them, as close to a batch email as I can think.

 

if you'd like to make mad money (I'm thinking a fully functional grease-monkey script that does everything I just described is worth at least 75MIL)

 

then hit me up !!

 

thanks!!

 

Fat_Beets

Mentions: new racers / new players League