Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Sailing

Started by niiiku [3146514] on in Questions & Answers.

15 replies · 680 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
16
Discussion span
→
People posting
14
Likes on archived posts
42
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
64 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
49 / 100
Engagement score
65 / 100

Most-liked replies

DedeSiregar [2430598]

Nothing. Just fancy word. 

Working stats gained:

  • Gain 65 manual labor upon completion
  • Gain 45 endurance upon completion

You gained those tho. And you need to take it to finish Health and Fitness

Fool [2751205]

Go to the port and buy a boat. I'd recommend a schooner for someone just starting out. Then go back into town and recruit a crew from the local bar. You should look for a first mate, at least one boatswain, a carpenter, a couple deckhands, and a quartermaster. Once you've got the crew you can go back to the port and set off. Enjoy!

Elzeothis [2961389]

Sailing

Takes me away to where I've always heard it could be

Just a dream and the wind to carry me

Soon I will be free

Fantasy

It gets the best of me

When I'm sailing

All caught up in the reverie

Every word is a symphony

Won't you believe me?

Sailing

Takes me away to where I've always heard it could be

Just a dream and the wind to carry me

And soon I will be free

Well, it's not far back to sanity

At least it's not for me

And if the wind is right you can sail away

And find serenity

Oh, the canvas can do miracles

Just you wait and see, really, believe me

Sailing

Takes me away to where I've always heard it could be

Just a dream and the wind to carry me

And soon I will be free

hedonist [2697411]

Sloop actually is a good alternative when starting out, budget friendly plus the upgrades material are easy to find by doing crimes and I recommend going to caymans first to get an easy merit

Fool [2751205]

Do you prefer the man-o-war or galleon for later east indies exploration. Obviously the man-o-war has better mobility although the galleon is stronger in combat

Asbestos [2605613]

Shiver me timbers!  I also am about to finish this course. Pls advise best way to acquire a pirate ship for my private island. Thx in advance, landlubbers. 

 

JustJanet [911066]

Pirate boats were all sank during the first Torn Elimination.  We were kick ass at first and then people f**king turned on us!  I think some country like Lithuania ended up winning the whole thing.  It was a whole big thing… anyhow.   There are no pirate ships.