Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Employee Inactivity

Started by emilski33 [2420811] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 187 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
emilski33 [2420811]

So today I was fired from my 10* logi 3 hours before I was scheduled to do a boost. When I messaged my former employer, they said I had a -40 inactivity buff.

 

Unless my former director was lying to fire me (which I doubt), I’m unsure what caused me to have such a severe debuff. While I was traveling IRL with limited WiFi the last two weeks, I did make sure to use my energy and nerve bars at least twice a day. According to bogie in this post from three years ago, 2 minutes of training and crimes daily should not reduce my employee activity. My activity streak remains intact.

More pressingly, earlier in that same thread (I’m too lazy to link the exact post this time), bogie mentioned that returning to normal activity levels will “Immediately” reset the inactivity debuff. I returned from traveling 3 days ago and since then I have:

 

-trained several times a day

-done multiple different crime types several times a day

-collected ~15 items from my city map

-revived a faction member

-collected stock blocks

-bought and merged stocks

-started making a new virus

-used an energy refill

-changed my revive preferences after failing a PA

-read multiple pages of multiple forum posts


I’m happy to post my full activity log if anyone requests it, but it’s pretty long (hence my confusion).

 

Does anyone know what I could’ve done to restore my employee effectiveness? Should I submit a bug report, or is this working as intended? I can understand losing effectiveness while on vacation, but I’m still unsure why it failed to reset when I returned home. 

(Also if anyone is hiring for a 10* logi, hmu lol)

 

TL;DR: got fired for inactivity despite being active.

Mentions: Employee star drop

Macroflation [1962321]

Always just helpful to check your effectiveness daily as it specifically tells you what level it's at and what penalties you may have. Given that your drug chart shows you barely take drugs and your activity chart shows you're active basically every day, there's virtually no chance you had -40 effectiveness.

Ar53_Hol [2430424]

Director chats shit there was no way you were -40 for inactivity. There was a time where if you didn’t do enough when you logged in it would wipe your effectiveness to 0 but they changed that very quickly after a lot of complaints