Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Wheel of Awesome

Started by BigDaddyStank [3115051] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 27 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
32 / 100

Most-liked replies

BigDaddyStank [3115051]

I went to spin the wheel and I was instantly hospitalized without pressing spin or anything. The reason being "00:45:12 - 25/07/24 You lost on the Wheel of Awesome going to the hospital for 0h 31m" and then when I used blood bags to get out, I could spin the wheel again, as if I never used it.

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

If you move away from the wheel page before the reward gets credited, you receive your winnings on your next visit. You received your winnings from your prior visit, you can check your logs here.

 



Thanks!