Being poor is the best thing to ever exist in this game. All these rich people suck but yk poor people just a different breed
Poor gang
Started by Kage_Umbra [3364024] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 37 / 100
- Engagement score
- 33 / 100
I'm poorer than the man sleeping in a box under a bridge. Can I have all your stuff so I can afford something to eat?
Graved, no discussion.
I'm poorer than a raccoon that does crack