Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

scamming

Started by Snake_eyes123 [3080012] on in Graveyard.

13 replies · 313 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
14
Discussion span
→
People posting
13
Likes on archived posts
37
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
40 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
54 / 100
Engagement score
60 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

willis54 [2944870] ×2 bogie [148747] ×1

Snake_eyes123 [3080012]

HELLO EVERYONE   TODAYS TOPIC WHAT WOULD U DO IF SOMEONE U TRUSTED BETRAYED U?

 

 

ONCE APON A TIME I PUT EXACLTY

 

 

 

TOTAL WOULD BE 65,293,724

INTO THE FACTION VAULT AND THE FACTION WAS CALLED ATK2

I JOINED THIS FACTION TO HELP THEM GROW I TRUSTED A GUY NAMED WILLIS54 HE WAS A PRETTY DECENT GUY HE WAS HELLA GOOD AT POKER I DECIDED TO TAKE MY CASH OUT FROM POINTS TO PUT ALL MY CASH INTO THE FACTION ONCE I DID THAT WE WERE TALKING THEN I DECIDED TO HOP OF NEXT DAY I WAKE UP CHECK TORN I SEE THIS GUY AINT ONLINE SO I WAS WONDERING WHY BUT ANYWAYS I ASKED FOR MY CASH BACK HE NEVER REPLY NEXT DAY HE GOT BANNED FOR 7 DAYS FOR HAVING MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS NOW I SEE THEN 7 DAYS GO PAST IM STRUGGLING AS I DO NOT HAVE CASH HE GETS UNBANNED NOW IM HAPPY SINCE I CAN GET MY CASH BACK SO I SAID CAN I HAVE MY CASH BACK I PUT IN THE TOTAL THEN HE SAID bro i was in fedral jail for 7 days they said i had multis AFTER HE SENDED THAT MSG I GOT KICKED FROM THE FACTION HE NEVER EVEN GIVE MY CASH BACK NOW IM SITTING DUCKS DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO.

 

Im really devasted about it 

is there anyone who can relate if so could u plz ell me how u sorted out the problem and did u get ur cash back 

ALMOST FORGOT HE BLOCKED ME SO I COULD NOT AASK HIM ABOUT IT.

i rlly need urller support

DJS [1723047]

I've dropped him a message. He's got -330m networth so if he's withdrawn it, it'll get consumed within his debt.

 

But currently his networth graphics doesn't show a spike of that debt being paid off, so there still may be a chance of you getting it back, however slight.

DedeSiregar [2430598]

Accept trade and move on with your life. You won't get that money back. Yeah ik u must be mad atm. But dude that scammed you can't repay you anyway.

Shooby [2510470]

Faction vaults are not intended for your own personal storage. Faction vaults are for faction oriented funds. You deposited money where you shouldn't have, it's your own fault.