Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Cash flow?

Started by Mr_Chips [3341496] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 91 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100
Mr_Chips [3341496]

Hello I'm new
I've got a few things like torn tools and foreign stock monitor sites to help me out but what i really would like is a sorta end of day red or black number: hows my cash flow situation going, am i earning more or less today than yesterday?

 

I'm still very low league and so it would be very helpful i think and seems liek there shoudlbe something like that out there (or even in the app itself i'm just not seeing it)

 

I guess any other 3rd party tools people find invaluable would be nice to hear about as well

 

Thanks in advance

Mr_Chips [3341496]

I have just discovered that under the log there is personal stats and total net worth does seem todo some of that i'm not sure it has total daily  expendatures and income or am i not seeing it