Hey, I am looking to work for a company to gain stats, mostly intelligence. I am fairly new but also do not care if pay is low so long as I am getting work stats. My preferred stat is Intelligence. Also feel free to use this forum post as a way to recruit other players with low stats. If possible, I would say you post your company and the position you're looking for people in.
Hiring Newbies???
Started by Aurentir [3362615] on in Company Recruitment.
About this thread
Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 1
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 1
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 14 / 100
- Historical score
- 5 / 100
- Story score
- 8 / 100
- Engagement score
- 20 / 100